Immersion Ultrasonic C-Scan System for the Evaluation of Composites
- Three axis servo motor powered gantry
- Computer controlled motion
- Sample holding work bench with levelling
- Layer by layer data analysis
- Support for air coupled UT and Lamb
- Multi UT Instrument support
- Through-Transmission and Pulse Echo Modes
- Capable of customizations
Automatic Shell Inspection System
- 5 Channel Ultrasonic Testing With report generation
- Circummferential CW and CCW , Lateral FWD and Rev,Normal
- Articulated robot for shell handling with a maximum pay load of 120 kgs
- Synchronized verdict marking
- Ultrasonic Scanning
Multi-Axis Computer Controlled Air Coupled Ultrasonic System
- Dual Tower Design
- Modular and Rigid Construction
- servo motor powered control system
- Remote Pendant with touch screen display
- X-axis Linear motion, Y-axis Linear motion, Z-axis Linear motion
- Pan axis motion
- Tilt axis motion
- Supports Flat, Single curvature and double curvature scans
- Teach and learn support
- CAD geometry Import Support
- Multi UT Instrument Compatible
- Live C scan Generation
- Image Processing tools to enhance the defects
Evaluation of Pipeline & Pressure Vessel Steels for Resistance to Hydrogen Induced Cracking
- 3 Channel acquisition with 3 transducers focussed at 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 of material thickness
- Fixture for placing the samples repeatedly and accurately
- Servo motion system with scanning speeds upto 500 mm/s
- Manual motion for the Z axis to adjust the water path for individual transducers
- Automatic water path calculation and verification
- Automatic file saving as per the sample ID
- Rugged frame for stability
- Automatic report generation
- Zone wise analysis and defect sizing
X Ray Inspection System for Aluminium Castings
- Robotic controlled pick and place mechanism
- Computer controlled X Ray ramp up
- Voltage and current value for each shot set automatically
- Automatic and manual modes of operation
- Automatic defect recognition
- Parallel ADR processing to improve cycle time
- Sentencing by the end of inspection through ADR
- Production line machine capable of continuous operation
- Customizable and flexible design options
Ultrasonic scanner system for case to insulation interface inspection SDSC SHAR
- System to inspect the case to insulation bonding.
- Capable of scanning samples with diameter upto 3.2 meters and length upto 11 meters.
- Indigenous custom built software.
- Sophisticated bubbler mechanism with multiple degrees of freedom.
- Continuous supply of couplant.
- PAUT and Conventional UT adapters for bubblers.
- Alarm synchronization to stop on defect detection.
- Automatic report generation with defect locations.
- Flexible scan plan generation.
Ultrasonic system for cleanliness evaluation of Steel according to SEP 1927 and ASTM E 588- JSW Salem
- System for cleanliness evaluation of steel.
- Inspection according to SEP 1927 , ASTM E 588 and Custom standards.
- Capable of scanning steel billets of diameter ranging from 0.03 to 0.15 meters and length up to 1 meter.
- Capable of scanning steel bars of sections ranging from 0.06 to 0.13 meters and length up to 1 meter.
- Advanced probe holder for normalizing the probe wrt sample.
- Automatic report generation upon scan completion.
- Multiple UT instrument support.
- Specialized sample holding fixtures.
Timken, Jamshedpur - High speed bearing scanner
- Go-No go testing
- Live c-scan plots
- Motorised probe angulations for curved wall scanning
- Customized software for production line operation.
- Scanning speeds of 5 min/bearing*
- Scanning resolutions of 0.02 mm
- Oil & water resistant cables, superior cable harness
- IP rated control towers
- Customizable UT hardwares
L&T Ahmednagar – 3 axis scanner for ultrasonic immersion testing
- Live c-scan plots
- Max scanning speed of 300 mm/s
- Scanning resolutions of .03mm
- Customized software for defect sizing
- Customizable UT hardwares
Orlikon-Graziano , Greater Noida - Automobile component testing machine
- Production line compatible
- water& oil proof cables and superior harnessing
- Non-corrosive machine components
- IP rated Control tower
- GO-No go testing
- minimum operator intervention
Automated Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System for Barrels and Breech Ring (Ordinance factory , Kanpur)
- Production line Phased array automatic inspection plant.
- Scans barrels of length up to 10 m and diameter up to 0.45 m.
- Scans cuboid components of dimensions up to 0.8x0.8x2 m.
- Capable of handling jobs up to 8 tonnes.
- Linear speeds upto 250 mm/s and rotary upto 50 rpm.
- Sophisticated fixture to accommodate barrels of different designs.
- Rugged and tough rollers.
- Stainless steel immersion tank.
- User friendly operator console for trouble free operation.
- Control system with contour following capability.
- 3D visualization of acquired data.
- Automatic job sentencing at the end of inspection.